RileyH

Just another Edublogs site

About Me

Hi everyone, I want to share a couple of things about me. My name is Riley. I am currently in middle school in the sixth grade and I live in Kentucky. My favorite subjects are social studies and PBL. I am creating my blog in school for my PBL class. I am really excited about doing this and I think it will be a lot of fun.I am athletic, nice, kind, smart, and a good friend. I love to play sports. I am in basketball, baseball, and archery. I am trying out for basketball at my school and I am on my school archery team. My school doesn’t have a baseball team, but I am on a different team that some of my friends from school play on. In my spare time I like to play outside with my friends and I like to play video games. I mainly play NBA 2k on my Xbox.I have three pets which are two cats and one dog. My cat’s names are Buddy and the other one is Pony Boy, and My dog’s name is Emery. I live with my mom, dad, and my pets. I am an only child and don’t have any siblings. That is a little bit about me.

One Response to About Me

1. Miss W. says:

Hi Riley,
    This great post has been flipped to the #16stubc magazine.

PS I could read it more easily if written in paragraphs.